Monday, October 1

Time For A New Look

I finally did it! I cut it all off!

I know it seems very soon after my last post where I wrote about wanting to cut my hair, but when I set my mind on things like these I really try to do it as soon as possible. After days of debating going through with it and then doing research on hair salons, I decided that a salon would be the wrong choice for this kind of cut. A barber was the perfect choice. Luckily for me, I know one of the best barbers in NY.

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner, but my journey led me to The Hustle Barbershop in (my hometown) Queens. It was a bit of an odd feeling for me to be at a Barbershop for myself but as they say "There's a first time for everything." The owner, Charly Hustle, is the one who I entrusted with my new 'do. I've known him for ages and he's like family to me so I trusted him completely to make me look beautiful. I will admit that when he started shaping it I was a little nervous and wondered if I made the right decision. Once he was finished, I was really thrilled and I can't wait to keep experimenting with the length.

The funniest thing to me is the initial reaction I have gotten. Most people haven't noticed until I turn my head since I still have a little length up top. But I have gotten plenty of compliments, which are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment